Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sentry Trip 6/14/2011



Today I scored a few sweet deals at Sentry!  My overall take is mildly impressive - saving $25 on a $58 bill, but I did buy a lot of produce and six cans of albacore tuna.  So, I thought I'd just share some of the great deals with you guys. :)



Remember Sentry's rules:

1.  No internet coupons
2.  Max 3x same coupon
3.  No limit on the number of coupons that can be doubled
4.  Double only up to $1
5.  Coupons double on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

(These rules apply to the Sentry's on 71st and Lisbon.)



Bar S Jumbo Franks are on sale $1.25 each.  I used 3x $1/2 coupons that doubled to $2/2, making each of my packs of hot dogs only $0.25!  I got six packs and spent $1.50.  Sweet!


Since it's the start of summer, I wanted to stock up not only on the hot dogs, but also on some delicious marinades for grilling out.  A1 has their marinades on sale for $2.68 each.  I had three $1/1 coupons that doubled to $2/1, making each of them only $.68.  We're set for a while now!



Also, a few deals on popcorn!  I got two different kinds - Jolly Pop was 2/$4, with a $1/2 coupon doubling to $2/2, each was only $1.  (I got three.)  Also I had the $.55/1 Orv Redenbacher popcorn (pop up tub), which doubled to $1.10/1, and they were on sale 3/$4.98 ($1.66 each,) so doubled that made each box only $.56.  (two of them.)



Also, they had some Pilsbury biscuits and crescent rolls on sale, the small ones 10/$10.  I had some of those $.30/2 and $.40/2 coupons, so I got four of the crescent rolls and two of the biscuits, and only spent $4.  These are also the perfect size for us because there are only two of us.  Remember, use coupons on the smallest product you can.  They cost less, and will save you more!


Also, I got a $.75/1 coupon inside the last Homestyle Mac n Cheese I made, so I used it today, they were on sale for $1.99.  With the coupon doubled, it cost me only $.49.  I'm hoping there are more coupons inside them... I'll never have to pay more than $.50 for a homestyle mac n cheese again! :)~



I also got a Farmland Kielbasa and used a $.55/1 coupon, making it $1.89.  We love Kielbasa at our house, so Dan will be excited.




Three cheers for coupons!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment